By- Stelios Eleftheriou
Below are just some of the many money-making opportunities for probloggers:
- Advertising programs
- RSS advertising· Sponsorship
- Affiliate Programs· Digital assets
- Blog network writing gigs
- Business blog writing gigs
- Non blogging writing gigs
- Flipping blogs· Merchandising
- Consulting and speaking
1. Be patient. Problogging requires a lot of time and effort, not to mention a long-term vision.
2. Know your audience. Targeting a specific audience or group is a key to building a readership.
3. Be an 'expert'. Focus on a specific niche topic and strive to be the "go-to" blogger on that topic.
4. Diversify. Experiment with various add and affiliate programs that enable you to make money online (aside from blogging).
5. Do not bore your readers. Focus on the layout. White spaces, line spacings, and bigger fonts make a blog welcoming to read.
Certainly, earning money from blogs can be easily achieved. Some use it to promote their "money sites" where they sell their own products, create a relationship with their newsletter subscribers, or review affiliate programs and earn commissions.
I do a little bit of everything on my own Wordpress blog at http://www.myonlinebizsecrets.com/
Some others are creating blog after blog with a system called "Blogging to the Bank" and are earning very nice commissions with it. Whatever your own style is, blogging is one advertising medium you should not do without.